Originally posted on World Wresting Entertainment:
DAWWW, AIN’T THEY KYOOOOOT?
Photo Credit: WWE.comWelcome to a feature I like to call “Best in the World” rankings. They’re not traditional power rankings per se, but they’re rankings to see who is really the best in the world, a term bandied about like it’s bottled water or something else really common. They’re rankings decided by me, and don’t you dare call them arbitrary lest I smack the taste out of your mouth. Without further ado, here’s this week’s list:
1. Daniel Bryan (Last Week: 1) – He proposed to Brie Bella on top of a mountain this week. You insert your mountain goat jokes here, but when you do so, you’re only demeaning the awesomeness of the proposal. Also, for those of you who value looks over everything else, he gets to wake up next to Brie Bella for (theoretically) the rest of his life. My guess is the Venn Diagram between people who’d make those jokes and those who think being hot is the best quality of a woman has substantial overlap.
2. Vince Gilligan (Last Week: Not Ranked) – I didn’t watch Breaking Bad at all (not a contrarian statement of pride or credibility, just stating a fact), but I can’t really deny the man for creating a series not only so critically acclaimed but resoundingly satisfactory for its viewers. Sometimes, great art is not well-received.
3. Rachel Summerlyn (Last Week: 2) – I don’t know how close she is to recovering fully, but I hope that whatever happens, whether at Inspire Pro or even at, *gasp*, ACW, she gets to participate in some Halloween-costume related shenanigans, because her Halloween costumes are always the best.
4. @PhilKenSaban (Last Week: Not Ranked) – I try not to navel-gaze in these posts, but I gotta give props to the man who put away 21 Doritos Locos Tacos and won the overall crown (as well as the, duh, middleweight crown) in the #DoLoThroDo this year. He tied for last year’s crown with Pete Holby as well, so I think I’m safe in assuming he is the Daniel Bryan of eating fast food tacos. BEST IN THE WOOOOOOORLD (Also, dear God, THE SODIUM).
5. Buttonwood Grille’s Kennett Square Pizza (Last Week: Not Ranked) OFFICIAL HOLZERMAN HUNGERS SPONSORED RANKING – Wild mushrooms, gorgonzola, and truffle oil on one pizza? Yeah, I’d like to think I had a better than decent excuse for not partaking in the #DoLoThroDo this year (Although next year, VICTORY WILL BE MINE!) (Also, dear God, THE SODIUM).